5/24/2011

i Confess

Everything almost started from scratch when i first entered college. there were a lot of new friends to make and a completely new atmosphere to adjust to. it was actually easier than i thought. it was a long yet fun and exciting journey after all.

My first years were like the adjustment phase where i had to find myself. i stumbled upon different groups of friends that each influenced me in many ways. i also gained exposure from some organizations that i had learned a lot from.

College taught me to become more independent and mature.

I could never believe that growing up and moving on are the most difficult chapters of my life. everything involves different emotions and feelings. I never thought that a life of a graduating student could be this psychologically, emotionally, physically and mentally tasking.

My future seems to be so certain. i do not know where and how to start. the most painful among all these, i will definitely miss my college memories, my Thesis group mates, my college friends, professors, acquaintances, and everything that had transpired during my college days.

Certainly, i will miss my BSCS DA Family, i'll gonna miss the regular tambayan sessions at the school entrance and lobby, the thesis overnight sessions, meeting the deadlines, the drama in the classroom, the squealing and loud voices, the faces of my classmates, the random conversations, the jokes and smiles, the exchange of ideas, the usual greetings, the emotional moments, the controversies, my locker, the CL1 and CL2 computer lab especially my favorite unit, the CHRISTMAS PARTY, the SUMMER GETAWAY, the tensions and pressures, the 17 degrees temperature and the four corners of the classroom.

I never thought that college could really be this fast. i remember way back then when i was in freshmen, i was so shy and intimidated. But i meet interesting people both inside and outside the campus. i made friends that i will never forget and whom i hope will not forget me.

Guys, thank you so much for the friendship, the fun, the camaraderie. It will be treasured forever. love you guys. miss you all. :)

No comments: